Our mission is to help each individual live up to their individual true Promise. Our person-centered program assists our individuals in being their absolute best. That’s our Promise!
Our innovative program includes the following:
- Person-centered, individualized programs that help each individual reach their personal goals and nurture their potential
- Support coordinators who do coordinated planning for creating Individual Service Detail Plans in order to help individuals reach their goals faster
- Community Integration that allows individuals to have fun and grow through exposure to museums, libraries, aquariums, parks, bowling, and science centers
- Employment First Services that assist individuals with finding employment, offering opportunities to demonstrate skills in a volunteer setting
- Social opportunities and daily living skills development, which involve mentoring, training, community integration activities, behavioral interventions, as well as development and nurturing of natural supports
- Experienced and caring staff that are specially trained to engage in and support every individual in an energetic, secure, and loving environment
- Daily hot, catered, delicious, and nutritious lunches
- Door-to-door transportation
We believe that everyone deserves a chance at a happy and meaningful life and that no physical or mental limitation disqualifies anyone from it.
What We Do
Using a team approach to promote success, each individual has a service plan that outlines the person’s goals and objectives on which they work with staff daily. Their quality of life is enhanced through socialization with their peers and staff, the opportunity to develop friendships and take part in recreational activities, learn new skills, and participate in a variety of community activities.
The services we offer are customized based on the participant’s:
- Personal interests and desires
- Level of ability
- Goals for growth and independence
- Level of personal care needs
Our day habilitation caters to adults with one or more of the following documented disabilities with varying degrees of severity:
- Developmental delays
- Intellectual disabilities
- Cognitive, neurological, and mental disorders
- Visual and/or hearing impairments
- Traumatic brain injury
Benefits to the Family and/or Caregivers:
- Peace of mind knowing your loved one is safe and cared for by well-trained, qualified and screened staff
- Transportation is provided via our center’s fleet of well-maintained vehicles, many of which are wheelchair accessible, and operated by screened drivers that are certified in CPR/First Aid
- Several hours of respite enabling caregivers to work, run errands, or tend to other personal matters
Our center is open from Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 5 PM and serves the counties of Middlesex, Mercer, Monmouth, and Somerset.
Check out our list of services. For more information, please call 732-658-6117.